Saturday 8 August 2015

history of web

The web, internet or otherwise known as the world wide web was first created in 1989 by a british scientist working for a company called CERN.  His name is Sir Tim Berners-lee.  The web was originally conceived and developed to supply the demands for automatic information and file sharing between scientists at universities and other institutes around the world.  I personally would like to thank Berners-lee for the opportunities that his creativity has given me and countless others.  He has given me the power to learn, exhibit and get my creativity noticed on an international level.  And it does not cost me a thing.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing your creative pieces on your page. Now that you have begun to use a blog it will be interesting to see what you want the world to see!

    ReplyDelete